- Male Dog Names: Game of Thrones Unofficial Guide
- How to Take Care of Your Dog: 8 Things Your Vet Wants You to Know
- The 15 Most Embarrassed Dogs on Dress Up Your Pet Day
- A New Grump In Town- Grumpy Cat Meet Grumpy Dog
- 22 Extremely Pudgy Puppy Bellies are the Most Important Thing You Will Look at Today
- Guaranteed Smile: You Won’t Believe How This Dog Greets Her Owner
- Dogs in Booties – Way More Fun Than You’d Expect
- 22 Naughtiest Dogs Confess Their Crimes
- Watch Out! The 8 Most Dangerous Household Items for Dogs You Might be Overlooking
22 Naughtiest Dogs Confess Their Crimes
Don’t worry– each dog was given due process. Alleged crimes were fully investigated before earning their perp a place on our Naughtiest Dogs list.
Please share with the facebook button on the side or under the post!
Very credible excuse, however that’s what you said the time before that, and the time before…
At least he shows a little remorse.
This sounds a bit more like a therapy session than a confession.
These two need some counseling.
This is the most guilty dog face I’ve ever seen.
You’ve gotta admire the ingenuity of this pup- even if he was caught.
Caught in the act it seems.
Forensic evidence from the backyard proved that this pooch was guilty.
We totally get the misunderstanding here. But I’m sorry you are still on the list.
Hard not to get caught for this.
I can see why a stranger’s lunch left unattended was too tempting to resist.
In her defense, the left shoes do taste much better.
A very sneaky move to really send a message.
I am learning that bunny poop has some interesting side effects on dog’s faces.
That is certainly one way of showing it.
The teacher’s dog ate my homework. The NEW excuse for students around the country.
Not an ounce of remorse here.
You might want to wipe that flour off your nose before asking that question.
Couldn’t wait until Christmas, huh? I know the feeling.
Talk about getting your hand caught in the cookie jar. Err I mean head in the trash.
By the looks of you I’m not surprised.