- Male Dog Names: Game of Thrones Unofficial Guide
- How to Take Care of Your Dog: 8 Things Your Vet Wants You to Know
- The 15 Most Embarrassed Dogs on Dress Up Your Pet Day
- A New Grump In Town- Grumpy Cat Meet Grumpy Dog
- 22 Extremely Pudgy Puppy Bellies are the Most Important Thing You Will Look at Today
- Guaranteed Smile: You Won’t Believe How This Dog Greets Her Owner
- Dogs in Booties – Way More Fun Than You’d Expect
- 22 Naughtiest Dogs Confess Their Crimes
- Watch Out! The 8 Most Dangerous Household Items for Dogs You Might be Overlooking
The 15 Most Embarrassed Dogs on Dress Up Your Pet Day
In honor of National Dress Up Your Pet Day which is January 14th 2015, we have compiled the hall of fame for dogs that look super embarrassed dressed up in their costumes.
1. The level of embarrassment is palpable. I’m surprised she is not blushing.
2. This Corgi is not pleased at all that he has been likened to a hot dog.
3. He has opted to cover his eyes to hide the shame.
4. Not a Star Wars fan. Not amused in the slightest.
5. I think this looks rather cute although clearly this pup does not agree.
6. Not participating anymore with this costume on.
7. Just please let me know when the photoshoot is over.
8. The one on the right seems to be having an decent time. The one on the left… hating life.
9. Really? A tutu?
10. Not even going to look at the camera he is so miserable.
11. This might be the only one who is handling it with some grace.
12. Classic evil eye look right here.
13. This cutie seems to find the dinosaur costume laughable.
14. Not happy at all about having to wear a dog snuggie.
15. Just going to stare at the wall until you take my tutu off.
Don’t forget to take your dog’s feelings into account when picking out their costume! Please share to remind your friends- Dress Up Your Pet Day is January 14th, 2015.